August 28, 2018

i'm alive


Hello! Just a little note to say I am indeed alive and well.

I really wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who supported me over this summer. It meant so much to me to be remembered by the few of you and I am so encouraged when you are happy to see me and my art.


To all my friends new and old, convention life would be sad without you guys too. I've met so many incredible people from all over the place and I must say, it has been an honour to share the laughs and food with all of you.To my old old friends - it was very lovely and meaningful when you guys just wanted to meet up and spend some of your time with me, despite most of it being talking shit. I often times worry that maintaining relationships are hard when my friends and I are apart, so I really was grateful to be a part of a smaller group of friends. Thank you so so much everyone from the bottom of my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment