October 10, 2017

inktober day 10 : inky



Inktober day #10 : Inky

The next 4 days theme will be d&d! I've been playing d&d for awhile and have never drawn my character so it was really exciting finally putting her down on paper!

For this piece I was really inspired by @heikala and all the other incredible artist that did their lines with ink and brush. It was my first time ever attempting this and omgosh it was so tough and I truly respect them for their patience and skills!

So everyone, please meet inkaria (inky is her nickname) ! She's a half human half tiefling (that doesn't know she has tiefling blood) paladin who packs a massive punch with her hammer of thunderbolts and belt of frost giant! Always up for a fight and does not care for mindless chatter.


No comments:

Post a Comment